If you are a google chrome user and when you do a search you got “server DNS address could not be found” error sometimes.
Don’t worry if you are getting this type of error. You can definitely fix this…
5 Ways to Fix Errors Easily
Here are 5 fixes you must try to solve “server DNS address could not be found” error. These fixes also helped many other google chrome users. So, without wasting time, let’s jump into them one by one.
Fix1. Delete your all files form ‘etc’ folder.
Just go to your local hard drive where your windows are installed C:/Windows/System32/Drivers/etc and delete all the files. Then try to access the internet again by refreshing your computer.
Fix2. Update your Drivers.
DNS server error is sometimes caused due to incorrect, outdated or corrupt drivers- that blocks users internet access.
You must ensure that your Windows drivers are good and up-to-date.
Automatic Driver Update( Drive Easy)(Recommended)
Drive Easy is an automated software designed to configure your system and finding correct drivers for your computer card and other components.
You don’t have to manually update drivers one by one let this software do all the work for you. Steps for configuring and installing drive easy:-
1. Download and then Install Drive Easy.
2. Double click on Drive Easy Icon and open it. Click on Scan Now button. Drive easy software will start configuring and detecting any drivers problem.
3. Click on update button next to each driver or you can update all of them by clicking on update all button. ( Update all requires pro version you have to upgrade your account in order to access this pro feature.)This pro feature comes with 30 days money back guarantee.
Fix3. Flush and Renew the DNS
Windows stores the IP (Internet Protocol) address of websites that you visit so that next time you visit that site it loads fast. But sometimes this cache gets corrupt or outdated, it stops a user from accessing the internet. If this is causing the problem, flush and renew the DNS:
1. Press Windows+R on a keyboard.
2. Type cmd and then press Ctrl + Shift + E to open Command Administrator Prompt. (Don’t press Enter or Click).
3. Then type ipconfig/flushdns and hit enter.
4. Again type ipconfig/renewdns and hit enter on the keyboard.
5. Type ipconfig/registerdns and hit enter on the keyboard.
Then restart your pc to see the problem is resolves or not.
Fix4. Configure DNS Servers
Changing your DNS server settings if they are configured incorrectly. Follow these steps to configure them correctly.
1. In Windows, Search bar type Control Panel and open it.
2. Then click on Network and sharing center and click on change adapter settings and click on properties.
3. A new window will be opened click on Internet Protocol Version 4 TCP/IP4 then click on properties. In general, tab click on Obtain DNS server automatically. If you want to use manual server address then click on obtain manual server address and type in:
Preferred DNS Server 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS Server 220.127.116.11
Fix5. Clear Google Chrome’s host cache
If google chrome’s host cache is full or corrupt, you may not able to surf any websites on the Internet. This is a very common type of problem and easy to fix:
1. Open chrome and in search bar type chrome://net-internals/#dns and hit enter on your keyboard, then click on clear host cache.
2. Try to reconnect to any website to see it’s working or not.
I hope these fixes will help you. If you are still getting error comment down below.